Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay As You Go

Level 3: Thinker
Accepted Solution

£10 Data Big Bundle.

Hi douse anyone know what's going on with the £10 Data Big Bundle? Because in this months o2 booklet that I got from the o2 shop says it changed to 4GB and 1000 Minutes and 10,00 Texts. But I have not had a text about the change and I looked on my account and it don't show anything of the change.
Topics: 674

Re: £10 Data Big Bundle.

Hi @Luke30 

Nothing changed in the information from O2 ?

£10 data Big Bundle (without international calls)

• 500 minutes, 5000 texts and 2GB of 2G/3G/4G data in exchange for £10 each month. Includes data rollover of up to 2GB a month, subject to bundle caps.

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/pay-as-you-go/big-bundles

*The Game Is On*

Topics: 545
Solutions: 3,387

As I'm an O2 Trader, I received an email stating that that allowances are doubled when topping up big bundle sims until August 28th. However, I think that is only on new activations.

Community Manager

Hey @Luke30, I'm not sure if the info above answered your question or not, but it'd be great to hear from you! In case it didn't, could you tell us more about this booklet and the changes you were expecting?

Thanks @Cleoriff and @jonsie for your help on this one sunflower

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
iPhone 11 megathread! - Find out the latest info on the i Phone 11!
Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets available on Priority!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Its the £10 Data Big Bundle I'm talking about not the Data International Bundle.

it is a double data promotion the £10 bundle. the promotion is also on the £20 and £30 bundles.

it is avaliable for new and existing customers but o2 seem to be keeping the promotion a secret from existing customers.

to get 4gb on the £10 bundle you have to text DOUBLE to 2424.

the double data is applied when the bundle next renews and you get double data each month for 12 months.

there is more information here.

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-As-You-Go/Double-data-promotion-up-to-August-2019-for-existing-cus...