Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£10 Data Big Bundle.

Luke30
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 389 Posts
  • 131 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi douse anyone know what's going on with the £10 Data Big Bundle? Because in this months o2 booklet that I got from the o2 shop says it changed to 4GB and 1000 Minutes and 10,00 Texts. But I have not had a text about the change and I looked on my account and it don't show anything of the change.
LGreenwood
Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

LukeR
Level 3: Thinker
  • 41 Posts
  • 15 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

it is a double data promotion the £10 bundle. the promotion is also on the £20 and £30 bundles.

it is avaliable for new and existing customers but o2 seem to be keeping the promotion a secret from existing customers.

to get 4gb on the £10 bundle you have to text DOUBLE to 2424.

the double data is applied when the bundle next renews and you get double data each month for 12 months.

there is more information here.

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-As-You-Go/Double-data-promotion-up-to-August-2019-for-existing-cus...

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122901 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

Hi @Luke30 

Nothing changed in the information from O2 ?

£10 data Big Bundle (without international calls)

• 500 minutes, 5000 texts and 2GB of 2G/3G/4G data in exchange for £10 each month. Includes data rollover of up to 2GB a month, subject to bundle caps.

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/pay-as-you-go/big-bundles

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93219 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions

As I'm an O2 Trader, I received an email stating that that allowances are doubled when topping up big bundle sims until August 28th. However, I think that is only on new activations.

Message 3 of 6

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hey @Luke30, I'm not sure if the info above answered your question or not, but it'd be great to hear from you! In case it didn't, could you tell us more about this booklet and the changes you were expecting?

Thanks @Cleoriff and @jonsie for your help on this one sunflower

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 6

Luke30
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 389 Posts
  • 131 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Its the £10 Data Big Bundle I'm talking about not the Data International Bundle.
LGreenwood
Message 5 of 6

LukeR
Level 3: Thinker
  • 41 Posts
  • 15 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

it is a double data promotion the £10 bundle. the promotion is also on the £20 and £30 bundles.

it is avaliable for new and existing customers but o2 seem to be keeping the promotion a secret from existing customers.

to get 4gb on the £10 bundle you have to text DOUBLE to 2424.

the double data is applied when the bundle next renews and you get double data each month for 12 months.

there is more information here.

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-As-You-Go/Double-data-promotion-up-to-August-2019-for-existing-cus...

Message 6 of 6