Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£10 Big Bundle - Missing 5 x Data and Free £10 Credit

Toppers85
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I bought a £10 sim for the purpose of allowing my elderly relative to keep in company with the family during CV.

When I have set it up, I have not got the 5 x data. I text 5XDATA to 2424 but that hasn't worked. 

I text FREE10 to 21500 but received a response that the free £10 credit offer was not availible for me.

I have since received a free £5 credit (not sure why!).

I set up the sim card a few days ago and have turned the phone off an on a few times.

I've tried to call Customer Services today and yesterday but I understand that they are closed.

Is anyone able to help in the meantime as I am eager to get this to my ederly relative as she is isolated?

Thank you in advance slight_smile

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122363 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Toppers85 

Yes they are cosed today but open at 8am tomorrow. Give them a call then https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 6

KsilentK
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Did you get this resolved? I activated a new O2 sim today and topped up £10. The credit was taken automatically for the £10 Big Bundle but my account shows only 3GB of data when it was supposed to be 15GB.
Message 3 of 6

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
If the extra data has not worked you need to call customer services @KsilentK

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 4 of 6

KsilentK
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks. Was going to this morning but got a text stating it was activated. I tweeted O2 about it a few days ago. I didn't get a response so don't know if it was that or if it just took a bit of time to activate naturally.
Message 5 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@KsilentK @Toppers85 

O2's system is running slower than normal currently so things can take a few days to catch up. 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 6