Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

02 payment text messages to me

SevenOfNine
Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

OK, I'm happy with 02 (though still get completely lost navigating the community board!). I have a £10 p...

It's a bit irritating to have 3 advisory texts spread over a couple of days when I pay be direct debit.  Is there a way of stopping this.  I'm sure 02 are just being helpful in an automated way, but I don't need telling.  Thanks.

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@SevenOfNine Call 4445 and ask for balance notifications to be turned off.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@SevenOfNine Call 4445 and ask for balance notifications to be turned off.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 3

SevenOfNine
  • 10 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

OMG that didn't work! I think I'd rather sticks knitting needles in my eardrums that go through that again.  

Looks like, though I have a £10 monthly direct debit set up for my PAYG bundle, 02 are going to continue to send me a text saying top up is due, then another text to say £10 has been received, than an email telling me it has been allocated to my a/c, then a THIRD text confirming the top up.

3 texts & an email is overkill for a monthly PAYG bundle with is paid by d/d.  4445, as polite & friendly as she was couldn't even find me as a customer. Finally established that but wanted to know about the package I had calls/texts/internet & how much I had on the account.

No idea, I don't need it all, don't use it all, don't care. It's a £10 bundle paid by direct debit STOP TEXTING ME about payment due, payment made, payment allocated - it's doing my head in.  She said I pay by E-voucher?  I presume my d/d goes to my 02 a/c & their set up is to transfer it to my call bundle by E-voucher, I don't know the internal 02 workings of that.

I give up, are ALL providers this enthusiastic about auto texts to customers, it's doing my head in.

Message 3 of 3