cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

service

Anonymous
Not applicable

This is now the third day that I have been shown a bland and somewhat smug statement that the transmitter closest to my house is not working but we are trying our very best to restore it - or some other business-speak along those lines. The consequences for us are that phone messages are uncertain and text does not text. So, does O2 take any responsibility for maintaining the service for which it charges? What are the targets for restoring service to the level one pays for? Advice sought urgently.

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

It's frustrating and stressful though when someone says they will all back within 24 hours. Knowing o2 they probably tried the mobile number or more likely they are apathetic with a total disregard for customer's concerns.

I totally agree that someone should be able to give a possible time or at least an estimated time for repair and an explanation as to why the prolonged outage. Someone at O2 needs to get off their ass and contact the right people who CAN give some answers. It's finding someone at O2 who actually gives a damn.and who wants to go out of their way to assist @Anonymous

Any possible help @Marjo or @Martin-O2 ?

Message 11 of 12

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

@jonsie, @Anonymous It's unlikely that I can get any further info that's not available on the Mast status checker but I'm happy to ask if we can get an insight on when this mast will be operational. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 12 of 12