cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i cant seem to get emails anymore

Anonymous
Not applicable

hi i cant seem to get my emails anymore all of a sudden they just stopped,  i have the galaxy s 2 and i had signed up for the btinternet.com

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there, are emails being delivered to other devices, such as a PC or laptop? If they are, it will show an issue with your handset. First of all check the incoming mail server, and another thing, would be to check with BT, that you are enabled for remote access; as with some email providers, this needs enabaling before going through a mobile network. One other thing would be to try Wi-Fi access with your device, and that would rule the latter problem out. Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there, are emails being delivered to other devices, such as a PC or laptop? If they are, it will show an issue with your handset. First of all check the incoming mail server, and another thing, would be to check with BT, that you are enabled for remote access; as with some email providers, this needs enabaling before going through a mobile network. One other thing would be to try Wi-Fi access with your device, and that would rule the latter problem out. Hope this helps.

Message 2 of 2