Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Mobile data not working on replacement sim

I had my phone stolen last week so i have been sent replacement sim in the post to put in an old phone temporarily. It says sim swap sim so i have tried doing that but had no luck, they’re saying my SSN number is wrong even though i’m typing the one ...

lmmob by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Free phone and gift card

My partner and i bought z4 flips phones on 26 October and can find no link or evidence to support our free gifts of 2 watches and 2 lots of prepaid Mastercard vouchers please assist if possible? Thankyou belinda & paul

Paulbelle by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mastercard

Hi I upgraded 2 weeks ago but haven't tecieved anything from Mastercard yet? How long does it normally take please?

Resolved! Disney offer

Hi I have a link for Disney offer, which is 3 months free and then 7.99.But I think I might have missed the 28 days, or this is the 28th day, and not activated. Link does not open anything more than the website in account