Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Payment

Atm I have had no money because some one had stolen my identity so the money for all repayments have not been made but they have cut me off so I have no way of getting in contact with them to sort the solution out but if u see this please call me on ...

Resolved! Rubbish service

Why can o2 take customers money but not actually deliver on a product!!! When trying to contavt o2 they also ignore their customers!!!

Resolved! Free gift

I took out a new contract and part of the contract was a free gift of a pre paid MasterCard I have had the phone for about a month now but haven't heard anything of the gift what should I do

Mattb1983 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 14 pro max order

I ordered my iPhone pro max on the 1st of October what a joke 34 days in nobody can tell me how much longer I will be waiting so if you’re going to order one you Mite get one by the time the iPhone 15 is out

Zeerob by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Refresh plan - recycle?

In reading through community help i beleive being 12 month into a 36 month refresh i do not qualify to trade in, in these circumstances can i recycle the device to pay the device plan, keep the airtime plan? Iphone 12 128gbcant afford to pay the full...

Resolved! PHONE SENT THROUGH DHL GOT SWAPPED FOR A POWERBANK

Opted for the iPhone 14 pro max upgrade and waited for weeks, got a message that the phone would be delivered by DHL on the 21st October, waited till 4pm and was sent a message that my address could not be accessed (found that strange as I was home a...

TonyOkoh by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New phone hasn't arrived

Phone ordered 31st October. Dpd didn't deliver, no text message with delivery slot etc. Finally got delivery rebooked for today, 4th November. No text message with delivery slot. Still nothing at 7.15pm. We've been in the house all day. No missed del...

Sulkycat by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos

DHL/O2 Comms.

I think I need help here.on Friday, the 29th of October I placed an order with O2 for a Samsung LED projector as a treat for the family. On Monday the 31st October. I received a text message from DHL to confirm the projector was in the depot that mor...

PaulPike by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos