cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's up with the mechanism for company discounts'

Anonymous
Not applicable

I can't get the O2 Open site to accept my work email.  I can't get it to accept the payslip (either get a page of html back or a statement 'there has been a problem'.

I took the upgrade on teh assurance that the existing discount would be applied, and it isn't.

Any clues before I try and invoke the cooling off period ?

Very, very frustrating and the web technology is just clunky !

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Check our help to make sure you are doing everything correctly.
Your code is specific to your email domain, so make sure you have the correct code.
If all is good, but website playing up, call customer services on 202 for assistance.
https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/O2-Open-amp-Friends-and-Family-discounts-H...
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Check our help to make sure you are doing everything correctly.
Your code is specific to your email domain, so make sure you have the correct code.
If all is good, but website playing up, call customer services on 202 for assistance.
https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/O2-Open-amp-Friends-and-Family-discounts-H...
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Deleted by me..

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks.  Tried that, they say they can't do anything from there.  Shop says they can't do it.  Live Chat say they can't do it.  Shop gave me a code to sustain the discount (Company).  Code OK but can't get past valid email or upload a payslip.  Looks to me like O2 aren't that bothered.

Message 4 of 7

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
I wouldn't rely on the shop giving you the correct code.
Your HR dept should have it though or we know that customer services have helped other customers get the correct code in the past.
As I said above, the code is specific to your email domain and for example, NHS01 works for some NHS employees, but not all.

Currently using:
Message 5 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well the shop gave me the code on the assurance that it would continue the existing discount.  The web site wouldn't load the payslip for technical reasons. I have had the complete run around by way of the web, live chat, phone and shop visit.  I don't think this will be an unknown issue to them !

Anyway thanks for your response.  Very frustrated by the poor online service !

If you knew our HR you would maybe not be too optimistic about that approach !

I suspect the previous discount was a manager's special and the code I have doesn't really apply (the right com,pany but its a BIG company), however the guy in the shop was the same bloke so if he has mislead me.............

Anyway, thanks.  One last phone call beckons.  Even on this, livechat said open to calls till 8pm whereas web says open till 9pm.  Sheesh.

Message 6 of 7

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Honestly, this has all changed recently so won't be the same as when you had the discount before.
Start over with the correct code - it does work if followed correctly, trust me slight_smile

Currently using:
Message 7 of 7