cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ukmail latest delivery time?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Can someone tell me what time ukmail deliver up to? It says on manage my parcel that it's at the depot but due for delivery today. Missed the delivery on Friday as I had no message or email from them.
Message 1 of 11
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122787 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous It's area dependent. Usually up to 7pm though just before Xmas I had a delivery at 8.30pm.

https://www.ukmail.com/need-help/faqs

If it doesn't come as promised then ring O2 tomorrow. It's their responsibilty to get the phone to you https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

Cleoriff
  • 122787 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous It's area dependent. Usually up to 7pm though just before Xmas I had a delivery at 8.30pm.

https://www.ukmail.com/need-help/faqs

If it doesn't come as promised then ring O2 tomorrow. It's their responsibilty to get the phone to you https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 11

MI5
  • 144134 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27604 Solutions

Don't rely on UKMail delivering a parcel anytime soon.
The forum is heaving with complaints about them.
Anyway, they deliver up to 10.00pm. (sometimes) !

https://www.ukmail.com/manage-my-delivery/manage-my-delivery

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ok thanks, I think ukmail should sort their tracking information page out as if it's due for delivery today it shouldn't be saying its at the depot. Not got a clue where it is.
Message 4 of 11

Cleoriff
  • 122787 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

Some people have excellent service with UK Mail. The majority do not (particularly those waiting for O2 phones). Although their contact page gives you a phone number it just sends you round in a loop.

It's one of those companies who have drivers good and bad. They finish work when they like (or so it appears)

A lot of complaints on here are to do with them leaving attempted delivery notes when they haven't been anywhere near your address..

As I said, it really is up to O2 to chase them up for you...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 11

MI5
  • 144134 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27604 Solutions
If it's not saying it's out for delivery, it most likely isn't.
However, as I posted above, they do evening deliveries between 6.00 - 10.00pm so it could be out for delivery this evening and the tracking may update then.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 6 of 11

Cleoriff
  • 122787 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

They should email or text you with a delivery slot. Often that doesn't happen, though I had mine with the pre-christmas delivery (which was a surprise at that busy time of the year)

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 11

Cleoriff
  • 122787 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

Anyway let us know how you get on @Anonymous.

Usually the evening (6-10pm) deliveries are available for those who have requested that time (if you are at work and no-one in etc) You could be lucky but if nothing is showing on your tracking by now then I doubt you will get it tonight...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
I know I'm hoping it is out for delivery but just not been updated. Very frustrating not knowing and not being able to speak to someone about it. Will let you know how I get on probably pick it up myself if not here tonight but not wanting to travel all the way to Livingston for them to tell me it's out for delivery.
Message 9 of 11

MI5
  • 144134 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27604 Solutions
Yeah, normal deliveries are until 6.00pm only. Until 10.00pm can be booked by the sender.
Good luck as it sounds like you'll need it.

Currently using:
Message 10 of 11