cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uk Mail & O2 lose phone

Anonymous
Not applicable
Anyone had issues with O2 and ukmail losing a phone. ? Having major problems with I2 as they claim the tracking number is correct yet ukmail claiming its not. Phone was for a click and collect some 2days ago now with o2 claiming it was diapached a further 2days before that. O2 are not playing ball and honouring a replacement phone when clearly not my problem. 😡😡😡😡
Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

Master2018
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I sure did. According to UK Mail, a phone sent to me had one failed attempted delivery, and then the UK Mail tracking showed as delivered and signed for by a complete stranger on January 2. Needless to say, that phone was NEVER delivered to me-I never saw it. I had several useless chats  with gurus and customer services, and was given mostly conflicting advice and information each time! UK Mail never responded to any of my requests for help, and I was left in limbo. I was told on one occasion I would have to pay to terminate the contract in order to get a replacement ( there is a 14 day cooling off period anyway!!). Customer services told me on January 3  that they would have to get the phone back before I could re-order and on the next day that I was having a new phone sent again!! On January 4 time I checked I found that they had received the phone back-and another was on the way lol! On January 5. a lady chased up UK mail saying that they had delivered to my neighbour! This was at the same time they had already got the phone back anyway. On January 6, another on line Guru actually said a replacement phone was being delivered that day and not to worry. Clearly knowing this was untrue I finally discovered they'd terminated the contract anyway. The recommendation was go and buy from the 02 store lol! A really annoying thing is that if you do not have a mobile phone, you cannot change your email address-I had lost my original phone the week before! So because of this you can't order to collect from store. A complete farce! At least I got £25 compensation which is something. The moral of all this-NEVER order on line-go to a store and buy one! UK Mail are useless and nobody at 02 has a clue!

Message 11 of 15

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93218 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions

I agree totally with the last part of your post. Incompetence all the way.... 

Message 12 of 15

MI5
  • 144308 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions

@Master2018 wrote:

The moral of all this-NEVER order on line-go to a store and buy one! UK Mail are useless and nobody at 02 has a clue!

Something that we always advocate on here when people ask us.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 13 of 15

Cleoriff
  • 122901 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

What a tale of complete and utter incompetence @Master2018. Lies, lies and more lies!!

Instore is always the way to go.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 14 of 15

jonsie
  • 93218 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions