cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Premium insurance complaint

Anonymous
Not applicable

I recently lost my phone abroad on day one, fell out my pocket in the taxi from the airport to the hotel. 

Was annoyed as I was heading to a festival thought as I pay for O2 premium insurance it would be much of an issue as it covers loss abroad coupled with an experience a few years back it was replaced by next day.

Well that was not the case, stuck in another country with no proper access to a computer, printer, scanner or phone I was asked to fill out a claim form which consisted of the questions they ask you over the phone. I was then asked to provide a boarding pass for the inbound and out bound flight which I couldn't do until back home.

seems the replacement abroad is rather pointless, no email address or complaint forms to submit either so I have resulted to airing the frustration here. 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144314 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Complaints process is on this link http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
It's the only way o2 will see your complaint too.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

Anonymous
Not applicable
We can't help as we're only customers here.

O2 can help via the complaints procedure
Message 3 of 3