cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 travel

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi can someone help me out i recently returned from turkey and i have o2 travel on my phone which i thought gave me sixty minutes talk time and internet usage at 1.99 a day plus 7p a text i then came home to a bill of 140 pounds is this right????

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
O2 travel applied to countries within the EU - unfortunately Turkey isnt part of the EU hence Different rates as not part of o2 travel service.

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Unfortunately at the moment Turkey is not included as part of O2 Travel. I don't know why but perhaps it's worth querying with customer service.

• What countries are included in O2 Travel?

The service is available in Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Monaco, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guernsey, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Vatican, San Marino, Jersey, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland.

Message 2 of 5

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Jonsie's correct, you can check the costs for Turkey here:

http://www.o2.co.uk/support/internationalandtravel

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Ronster.

We're you told that this country was included or was this an error on your part.

If the first then you could challenge the bill with O2 Customer Services.

If the latter then it's an expensive learning curve.

The quicker the Networks abolish these confusing roaming t&c the better.
Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
O2 travel applied to countries within the EU - unfortunately Turkey isnt part of the EU hence Different rates as not part of o2 travel service.
Message 5 of 5