cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

nokia 800 wifi

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm on the basic data and via my home wifi when using the all round data it worked but now it dosn't?  the 02 says phone up my broadband provider but that seems strange?

has anyone else experienced this?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144336 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
O2 has nothing to do with your broadband (unless that's with O2 also?). What exactly is your problem?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Very confusing post, your monthly data on your phone has nothing to do with the wi-fi, which is free.

Where are you seeing this O2 message, on the phone?

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

well when I've been on the basic and free data allowances I cannot access my home wifi, yet when on the allround data I can, I just cannot connect and yes I know the password for my home wlan.

Looking on the bolt options and the info pages on the account page of 02.co.uk, its seems free Wlan/Wifi is turned off on some  server/exchange somewhere.

Message 4 of 5

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Looking on the bolt options and the info pages on the account page of 02.co.uk, its seems free Wlan/Wifi is turned off on some  server/exchange somewhere.

This doesn't make sense, O2 do not charge for using your home wi-fi.

Where are you seeing that servers are turned off?

The wi-fi connection is between your phone and the router you are using at home, O2 have no control over that at all.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 5 of 5