Other Devices
Ask the community about other devices including BlackBerry and Windows Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Devices board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Devices board! If you have a device that's not Apple or Android or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account ple...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ‘Password validation by verifying the password on Blackberry Internet Service’

Hello everyone, For 6 weeks to date, I am having trouble with my BB (9360 device Pay as you go on O2): I cannot access my linked email account, because its ‘password is not verified’. When entered the correct password it is not recognised, e.g. messa...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! More rings on 920

Hi all, I have a new Nokia 920. When the phone rings the other person hears @ 15 rings but on the 920 whichever ringtone is selected it will ring @ 4 times. e.g. @ a 5 second gap between the ringtone ringing. (Prefered one is 'nostalgia').My question...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Galaxy note 3 or HTC one?

I don't know if this is the right place to post this...But I'm having a difficult choice choosing between the Samsung galaxy note 3 and the HTC one.They both seem like nice phones but I really don't know, was drifting towards the HTC but now toward t...

• 26 replies
  • 0 kudos

texting

I have recently bought a Nokia Lumia 520. Everything works except receiving texts, it sends OK and that`s it. Any pointers pleaseBob Miller

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Blackberry Bolt On

HiSorry if this is a dull question but cant seean obvious answer. Just started using an existing pay and go sim (calls and texts) in an unlocked Blackberry Curve. I understand I need the Blackberry Bolt on but what does that give you? It says acces t...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Poor network coverage Halesowen

I have been with O2 since July but in my home the coverage is barely 1-2 bars and drops out frequently.I have even had another phone and still get poor or no coverage.Help??

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nokia Lumia 625 - No Network

I let my phone run out of battery yesterday, i put it on charge but my charger didn't work so as a result my phone kept going off and on. I have now charged it up with my spare charger but i cannot get any network. I have turned it on and off, restar...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! GSM Auto Dial Alarm

Hi all Six months ago, I installed a GSM Alarm system at my home. These types of alarm, by the way, use a mobile SIM card to dial out - notifying the property owner/keyholder in the event of intruders trying to break in. It seems, so far, that some n...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos