Other Devices
Ask the community about other devices including BlackBerry and Windows Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Devices board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Devices board! If you have a device that's not Apple or Android or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account ple...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lumia 920 receiving 8.1

My O2 Lumia 920 has just received the WP8.1 update. I'm not sure which other Lumias have had it finally pushed out to them as Nokia still haven't updated thier availability page.

Dwayne55 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Texts aren't received by one contact

Following a problem a lot of people seemed to have with TuGo a couple of days ago, neither my phone or my TuGo on my iPad are successfully sending texts through to one phone in particular.They are showing up as sent though.I am in Northern Ireland an...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Surface 2 4G - is it 3G capable?

I just bought a new MS Surface 2 which is 4G ready. I would like to fit it with a 4G miniature SIM but not sure of the implications in my area which has limited connectivity. Will an O2 4G SIM automatically drop back to 3G like my 3G SIM currently do...

rev_dave by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unfair condition of second hand mobile phone sales

Mobile phone salesResponsible department: Department for Culture, Media and Sport Right now there is no option with the mobile phone operators to transfer ownership of a mobile phone, therefore a second hand phone can be blocked by the original owner...

• 28 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Windows phone 8.1

Windows phone 8.1 should be announced today with a rumoured release date of 23rd April.So question is, how long until O2 get it out to us? I'm starting my campaign now due the stupidly long wait for gdr3 on huawei w1.

• 67 replies
  • 1 kudos

Guide: Installing Snap on Blackberry 10 for Google Play Store

This will walk through installing Snap (Google Play client for Blackberry 10) on your device.This assumes you have the 10.2.1 or later installed and are on the same WiFi network. If you have older software on your phone you can use this same method t...

Chrome BB10 App Mgr1.png Chrome BB10 App Mgr2.png Chrome BB10 App Mgr3.png Chrome BB10 App Mgr3-5.png
aldaweb by Level 26: Upbeat
  • 7 replies
  • 7 kudos

Try the Tech - Blackberry Z30 by MI5

Just a short intro and first impressions as I have just got back off holiday and the Z30 was waiting for me when I arrived home.It looks lovely and has a nice weight and feel. Screen is sharp and bright and visually comparable in size to my Z1 (curre...

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 8 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Lumia 625 with 8.1 cannot connect to wireless network

Hello I have a Lumia 625 with the new 8.1 update. The trouble is I cannot connect to the works wireless hidden network which is WPA2. My personal phone is a Lumia 920 with the developer preview of 8.1 and this connects fine. Help? Thanks Robert

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lumia 1020 won't connect to computer with USB anymore

When I got my 1020 (WP8.0) I connected it to my Windows 7 PC; Windows automatically detected a new device (like it does with USB devices of all kinds) and installed the phone as a device. I could transfer files across, set it up, etc. Recently I trie...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SIM not allowed

For the last 3 days I have had a message at the toop of my Blackberry saying 'SIM not allowed'. What does this mean and why am I not recieving any messages, texts or calls? Does anyone know how I change it? Fiona It looks like you landed on a popular...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos