Other Devices
Ask the community about other devices including BlackBerry and Windows Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Devices board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Devices board! If you have a device that's not Apple or Android or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account ple...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

4G signal not working on Lumia 820 following 8.1 update

Hello, does anyone know if there are any software issues following the update to 8.1 which is preventing the 4g from working when available? Prior to the update I could recieve a 4G signal when I was in the correct area now all I get is H+ and that's...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lumia 625

My email seems to have frozen on my 625, cannot scroll up and down or read my mail, the only thing that seems to work is searching my folders but it wont go any further than that, Email is two sky addresses linked together and an AOL address, is this...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nokia Lumia 520 / pay as you go

All of a sudden the internet will not work on my phone. the internet obviously works as i can use my computer to type to yourself. I only purchased the phone from your O2 shop in Batley in the last couple of months. Do you have any idea as to why thi...

• 38 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lumia 1520 Signal Issues

Hi, For the past few weeks i've been experiencing an exceptionally frustrating problem. EVERY day when i leave work and come home, my signal is gone. It never comes back so i cannot make phonecalls or send SMS. I need to restart my phone to fix this....

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Anyone got £1400 for a Porsche Blackberry P'9982?

Porsche has designed another Blackberry device, the P'9982 this time an all touchscreen device with a £1400 price tag. http://uk.blackberry.com/smartphones/blackberry-p9982/overview.htmlExclusively designed by Porsche Design and BlackBerry®, the P'99...

aldaweb by Level 26: Upbeat
  • 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Windows 8.1 Update 1

I know a lot of you havn't got 8.1 yet so please don't hit me with hate replies, I will cry. However I was wondering what stage O2 are with "8.1 update 1" regarding testing/approval? Usually I would go to the Developers Preview but I want to stick to...

L_W_Ward by Level 12: Nimble
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Favourites

HiHow do you remove unused favourites from the Explorer list on Nokia 625 Wndows 8.1.There is no menu choice apart from 'Folders' ???

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to receive calls/texts

So this is a bit of a long standing problem and I'll try and keep it brief. I signed up to o2 on the 8th of July for a pay monthly contract. I didn't port my number at the time of signing up since I wanted to ensure I could get a reasonable signal at...

• 28 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! text message limit

HelloI was just wondering what is the maximum amount of text i can text someoneIt fits on my phone...but will they receive it all? Its quite long, about "16 messages, 2391/2448" it says on my windows phone Thank you!

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos