cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Visual Voicemail 950/XL Windows 10 Mobile

Anonymous
Not applicable

Will VVM be supported on the Windows 10 Mobile OS aswell as the new 950/XL devices. I know it was only on O2 Software wiith 8.1 but as i understand the handling of the OS is solely done by Microsoft.

What i want to know is if i get an Unlocked 950 from Microsoft directly will i be able to get VVM?

Thanks

Message 1 of 45
44 REPLIES 44

WhiteHartMart1
  • 7 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

lol - yea - I guessed that - although I got hung up on after 5 minutes on hold so was trying to cut corners wink 

Message 41 of 45

MI5
  • 144336 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Good luck - it's getting increasingly more difficult to get hold of anyone from o2 cs these days 😞
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 42 of 45

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

i phoned up just short of an hour ago from a landline and waited exactly 17 seconds of hold music so keep calling.

Message 43 of 45

WhiteHartMart1
  • 7 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Got mine sorted now - thanks to the help of Chris_K.

Turns out, as I'de used my sim in an iPhone in the past, it had the wrong data bolt-on which prevented this from working.

Sorted yesterday about 5pm and VVM working fine now this morning - I should have remembered about the iPhone thing as I came across it in the past but glad someone was able to sort this.

Message 44 of 45

MI5
  • 144336 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
That's worth remembering if others have a problem.
Thanks for letting us know.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 45 of 45