cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retrieve deleted number but not saved. explained within! - Blackberry Bold 9900

Anonymous
Not applicable

Right first off this isnt anything weird, im collecting a car and i made first contact through a car forum but he is a very slow replier there.

the problem is i text various people through the forum for selling and buying car parts it becomes pointless to add them all to my contacts list as i would end up gaining 5 or 10 contacts a day each day... thats a lot of contacts!

so i didnt add this guys number and exchanged a lengthy text chat with him the morning of 1st december(last date i can remember talking) i know the exact time it was around 12-3pm also. around 20 messages were sent and recieved.

through "my o2" i can view "current bill" which is actually the bill ending December 17th. so any messages and calls up until then are included. which is utterly useless.

is there any way to get this persons number as i deleted the text chat by accident and cant seem to figure anything out its rattling my brain!

usually i would wait for a reply via the forum for his number again and/or wait till the bill is released but im supposed to be traveling half the country this saturday or sunday and we hadnt decided on an exact date or time yet.. so its quite urgent.

any help/suggestions is appriciated, could i call o2 and ask if they have the information as im sure they do but they just dont publish it until the bill ends at the end of the "bill month"

thanks in advance

Jack Cooley.

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Click on 'view recent charges' and then 'what I have used' then 'text messages' and all the numbers are in there.

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Crisis over... he literally just text me lmfao.

though i would love to know if this is possible just in case for the future

Message 2 of 5

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

You can view previous bills in My O2 through the menu options on the left. Download your previous bill and calls and texts are itemised.

You can also see the breakdown of your present bill by clicking on what I've used.

Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
yeah i know this but i cant seem to find information for messages sent a few days ago that dont fall into a previous bill "date" for example my bill was paid for on the end of december which covered bill from nov 17th to december 17th. said conversation was started 1st jan and ended 1st jan later on the same day and then got deleted. i cant see any bill for 17th december to "current" or 17th jan(as it hasnt arrived yet)

so the site dosnt display any bills that arent of a "full month" so there is no day-by-day update if you understood that?
Message 4 of 5

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Click on 'view recent charges' and then 'what I have used' then 'text messages' and all the numbers are in there.

Message 5 of 5