cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nokia Lumia advice

Anonymous
Not applicable

Im currently using a Galaxy S4 and looking for a second phone.

Ive had iPhone in the past but ive lost interest in them due to the 5, 5C not being much diffrent from my 4S and more importantly the screens not got much bigger

I love my S4 but am thinking of a Lumia 625 for my second phone what are peoples thoughts on the 625 are they any match against Android phones and what is peoples overall view on Windows phones?

Thanks in advance

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144350 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions
I use a windows phone for work because it integrates easily with my Office 365 so all my emails, spreadsheets, docs etc sync without any effort from me at all.
Very impressive slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144350 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions
I use a windows phone for work because it integrates easily with my Office 365 so all my emails, spreadsheets, docs etc sync without any effort from me at all.
Very impressive slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
I was always an Iphone user and had the 5 but then switched to the s4 and have to say I love android I did consider windows phones but to be honest the apps are just not there and they don't seem to be growing in my opinion
Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi
The Nokia Lumia 625 is a pretty decent phone, my friend has it, she finds it easy to use
But remember, the Windows store doesn't offer much good Apps but as you have the s4 you should be ok
I've had a Windows phone myself but didn't like it as much as my Android but that's my opinion
All depends on what you want in a phone
Message 4 of 4