cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nokia E7 refusing to charge - what can I do?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

I'm 18 months into a 24 month contract with O2 and my Nokia E7 phone (as of yesterday) is refusing to recharge.  I've tried the hold-the-power-button-down-for-10-seconds suggestion but as it is completely empty it doesn't do anything.

When I plug in the charger, the little white LED next to the microUSB port starts to flash.  After a few minutes, the flashing may or may not stop flashing.

I've tried a number of chargers including charging from my laptop.

I set up my contract through Phones4u.  

Can anyone advise what my options are?

Thanks,

Chris

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144064 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
Nokia provide a 2 year warranty so contact them for a repair or replacement handset http://www.nokia.com/gb-en/support/european-limited-warranty/
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 144064 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
Nokia provide a 2 year warranty so contact them for a repair or replacement handset http://www.nokia.com/gb-en/support/european-limited-warranty/
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks.  

I contacted Nokia and they confirmed that the phone was still under warantee.  They offered three options: 1) visit a Nokia Care Store (located around the country) for same day fix; 2) UPS pickup (7-10 days turnaround); 3) Free Post via Post Office (10-15 day turnaround).  Opted for option 2.  UPS will be collecting on Monday.

Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 144064 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
Well done - Good luck with the repair.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 4