cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nokia 610 - Can't send texts with attached photos

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

When I try to send a text with an attached photo it keeps telling me that it "Can't send message Try again".  I've turned it off and on again - but no luck.

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Check with CS you have MMS enabled on your account - Might need to ask for it to be reprovisioned.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Try downloading the network set up app off Nokia Marketplace. Select O2 when you run the app. Reboot the phone then try again sending an MMS to yourself.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

You need to go to your Settings > Mobile Network and switch on data connection. If it is switched off then you can't send MMS as it is counted as data on windows phones.

Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks - tried it but still no joy.  Picked o2 uk in the app

Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks.  Checked and data connection was already on.  So still no joy.

Message 5 of 6

MI5
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Check with CS you have MMS enabled on your account - Might need to ask for it to be reprovisioned.

Currently using:
Message 6 of 6