cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My O2 App

Anonymous
Not applicable

Will O2 produce a version of the MyO2App for Blackberry 10 series?  If so, when?  If not, why not?

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

aldaweb
  • 1722 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

In the meantime you could sideload the converted android version which is one of the few converted O2 apps to work.

The easiest way to do this is with the Chrome extension.(written originally for the Playbook but works equally well with the Z10 & I would think the Q10 too)

Other converted apps can be found at goodereader.com along with an apk to bar converter to convert apps you have the apk for.

iPhone 14 Pro (O2 ), S23U (EE), iPad Pro LTE (EE), .

Reviews: iPhone-X-first-impressions ¦ Blackberry Classic ¦ Blackberry Z30 ¦ Nokia Lumia 1020 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Part 1 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Pt. 2

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Vendace, and welcome to the community!

I brought up the same issue here about the lack of O2 apps available for a new device: http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Devices-Nokia-Blackberry/O2-Apps-on-BlackBerry-10/m-p/427858

I actually noticed last night that Vodafone already have their MyVodafone App available for the Z10...

Message 2 of 5

aldaweb
  • 1722 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

In the meantime you could sideload the converted android version which is one of the few converted O2 apps to work.

The easiest way to do this is with the Chrome extension.(written originally for the Playbook but works equally well with the Z10 & I would think the Q10 too)

Other converted apps can be found at goodereader.com along with an apk to bar converter to convert apps you have the apk for.

Reviews: iPhone-X-first-impressions ¦ Blackberry Classic ¦ Blackberry Z30 ¦ Nokia Lumia 1020 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Part 1 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Pt. 2
Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Sort of off-topic:- Aldaweb, hows your battery life and phone performance after sideloading apps? Its something Ive tried not to do (to the point of avoiding Android ported apps) because of reports of poor battery life, etc. What Apps have you sideloaded?
Message 4 of 5

aldaweb
  • 1722 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

My battery life is about the same as with no sideloaded apps, but then I don't tend to leave them running in the background. 

I'm using the myO2 app and the British Gas app and had the kindle app before the official port, but also use a few ports that are in the BlackBerry World like KPD for keepass password database and GAuth.

From my Z10 

Message 5 of 5