Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help New Nokia Lumix 520 PROBLEM Not responding

Susan1942
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

I have a new phone Nokia Lumix 520 since 9th November  This is the first touch phone I have had.  Tonight I called my Son on his mobile it went to message and I didn't want to do so but call back.  When I pressed the end call button nothing happened I kept trying to do so,  After some time a voice said message time up,

Nothing about the phone worked after this.  It had a letter H beside the Wifi sign.  When I try to put it toi put the powerit shows the picture I have  but it will not scroll down, 

I used the talk via message on the o2 site and had contact with 2 different people He then said take out the battery and put it back in.  I am not sure exactly how the back comes off and I was scared to try in case I damaged.  He then said you will need to send it back for repair,  I was in the Harrogate shop having made an appointment with a Guru who help me

The phone has just rung and it is a call but I can't access it as it is stuck on the slide down screen.  I also know that email and text are coming in  Do you think it is locked in some way,? I would appreciate it if you could help me in any way!  This is the first time I have used this site so thanks to anyone who could help me, 

Sue

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Susan1942
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

I goggled how to take the back off I have done this taking the battery out and put it back in.  I switching it on as there was nothing happening I plugged in to charge The o2 sign came on and now there is a white rectangular white box There is a flashing plug with an arrow pointing upwards.  There is a little small area showing red .  I know that there are email or texts coming in as I hear it  It is now working and the problem said critically low.  Many thanks and as I am a very much silver surfer I am delighted

So much for o2 send it for repair. 

Thanks again.

Sue

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Susan1942
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

I goggled how to take the back off I have done this taking the battery out and put it back in.  I switching it on as there was nothing happening I plugged in to charge The o2 sign came on and now there is a white rectangular white box There is a flashing plug with an arrow pointing upwards.  There is a little small area showing red .  I know that there are email or texts coming in as I hear it  It is now working and the problem said critically low.  Many thanks and as I am a very much silver surfer I am delighted

So much for o2 send it for repair. 

Thanks again.

Sue

Message 2 of 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144336 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Sounds like the battery was discharged too much. Keep it topped up on the charger when you are not using it and you should be fine.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 3