cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unlatching a phone and haven't got a customer services password?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I resently bought a Samsumg s4 that was on contract with o2 & more recently on pay as you go from a friend. i bought a pay as you go sim and topped up by £20 and used it to activate it. I have registered on o2. I filled in the unlock form but was not successful because of not satisfing sacurity. The only question I could not answer was the password from customer services.

I would aprieciate some help.

Thanks.

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147230 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28300 Solutions
It's the answer to your security question which you can reset in your MyO2 http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 9

MI5
  • 147230 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28300 Solutions

manage.PNG

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 9

jonsie
  • 93344 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

Every picture tells a story 😀

As you have registered for My O2 have you tried the unlock link there? No password needed...? 

Message 4 of 9

MI5
  • 147230 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28300 Solutions
Indeed.
All options covered here https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/Unlocking-an-O2-phone-to-use-a-different-S...
Message 5 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks alot Unlatched my phone on my02.

Thanks again

Message 6 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks alot Unlatched my phone on the my02 page.

Thanks again.

Message 7 of 9

MI5
  • 147230 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28300 Solutions
Good to hear mate slight_smile
Message 8 of 9

jonsie
  • 93344 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions