Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

trouble with the disconnected bill

kathreen
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I am writting once more, what for I would like to apologise, because I am new and I am still learning in this community.

I have hope that here I will find the answer for my question - how can I pay the final bill in O2 - the disconnected one.

I was living in the UK many years, but currently I am staying in Poland and I tried to pay this bill but alas that was not happened. I need to make contact ASAP with Staff, but at the moment their are really busy because of the period probably. So I decided to chat with you online.

I would like to plead about any aim, advice, how can I do it. It is not possible even by My O2 in my Computer, nor by my Phone application. I am really in trouble now. Could you please help me at any way? Thank you indeed for that.

Kathreen

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143456 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@kathreen 

From abroad+44 344 809 0202
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

kathreen
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I need to write formal because this is only way to make contact with O2. I have been got the email that I can pay that by My O2 and pay bill. That is not true because the account is not connected with the bill and I am log out automatically from that. Maybe is the different option?

Message 2 of 6

MI5
  • 143456 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@kathreen 

You will need to call customer services.

Number from abroad on link http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 3 of 6

Cleoriff
  • 122386 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @kathreen

This isn't customer services or live chat, it's a community forum

To pay your last bill, if you are having problems, then contact customer services https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Don't use live chat

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 6

kathreen
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I appreciate your advices but I have still one more question. What number is to O2 payment in England from Poland. I cannot being connected. Thank you for your answer.

Message 5 of 6

MI5
  • 143456 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@kathreen 

From abroad+44 344 809 0202

Currently using:
Message 6 of 6