cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

so much for O2 next day delivery

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ordered my new Note 4 on Saturday around 13.30 & got all their new online t&cs crap done by 14.00, which is all within the 10pm friday - 10pm sunday window for delivery on Monday and nothing has turned up, plus on myO2 it just says 'in progress'.   Yeah excellent service there

Message 1 of 61
60 REPLIES 60

Anonymous
Not applicable

I ordered a Note 4 this morning at 10am and there was no mention of it being out of stock. As my order was still In Progress at 5pm I went back on chat to ask if it was in stock and was told it was but they were busy and there was a delay in dispatch.

I then came across this thread and went back on to chat and asked about the black/white label issue. I wa then told it was out of stock and was also told I had been advised on this earlier. 

Now I've been told it will 24-48 hours for them to let me know what's happening!

Message 21 of 61

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
It's real sad but unfortunately it's a common issue these days.... 😞
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 22 of 61

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just don't like being lied to. I used to work for O2 and it was always pretty obvious whether we had stock or not!

Message 23 of 61

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
This has happened with every new phone launched this year - Either policy has changed or the system has failed in a big way !!
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 24 of 61

jonsie
  • 92910 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

It's been absolute chaos for months and it's time they sorted their systems out. Really poor.

Message 25 of 61

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

We had the issue over the weekend where the website was glitching and not allowing you to order colour of choice. Rosadosc looked into that for us. There was a lot of confusion then about what colours would be in or out of stock....

Perhaps the mess up is all to do with colour....and no one knows...What a shambles...again..

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 26 of 61

Anonymous
Not applicable
If my phone isn't on its way to me tomorrow, I will cancel the order & get cow to sort out my upgrade even if it means paying £65 to finish my contract off
Message 27 of 61

jonsie
  • 92910 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Don't worry. If it turns out I'm not getting my phone, you'll hear the language wherever you are.
Message 29 of 61

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Don't worry. If it turns out I'm not getting my phone, you'll hear the language wherever you are.

Mods ?.......put your earplugs in !..........NOW !!!

"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Message 30 of 61