Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sim 1 not provisioned

Marshy78
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Can anyone help me??? I've been waiting for nearly a month now for my service to be fixed.

I moved to O2 from Tesco Mobile last month, I filled in an online form to keep my old number, it was transferred over normally and I continued to use it on O2 for 5 days, I then found the message Sim 1 not provisioned had come up on my screen, I now had no services. After speaking to customer services I was told my sim must be broken, I went to my local store for a sim swap which was done but also did not work after number transfer. They called tech who advised that my settings hadn't been set up correctly so no sim change would work, he said he would try to send them remotely but again still not working. I'm now nearly a month later still without service, I've made so many calls to try to get this fixed, the store has filled in a complaint for me ( I haven't heard back after 2 weeks still) and it's been escalated twice, I'm stressed, anxious and now I can't access my bank account also because I need a txt code to enter. I don't know what else to do I'm desperate!!!!!

Message 1 of 8
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

TallTrees
Level 50: Versatile
  • 11218 Posts
  • 120 Topics
  • 374 Solutions

Hello @Marshy78 

I will ask @Breanna 

if she has some suggestions for you.

Or maybe

@O2Jonathan 

Best wishes 

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

TallTrees
  • 11218 Posts
  • 120 Topics
  • 374 Solutions

Hello @Marshy78 

I will ask @Breanna 

if she has some suggestions for you.

Or maybe

@O2Jonathan 

Best wishes 

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 2 of 8

O2Jonathan
Former Staff
  • 66 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Thank you for tagging me @TallTrees , I will private message you now @Marshy78 .

signature
Message 3 of 8

TallTrees
  • 11218 Posts
  • 120 Topics
  • 374 Solutions

Thank you @O2Jonathan 

Best wishes

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 4 of 8

Marshy78
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you to all that helped me get this problem solved, especially @O2Jonathan who fixed it within a matter of minutes. I wished I'd tried here earlier as it wouldn't have caused me weeks of stress. Much appreciated 😁

Message 5 of 8

Bex45
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi did you get this sorted, I'm experiencing exactly the same thing, tesco - 02 port 

Message 6 of 8

Conor-lee12
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Marshy78 wrote:

Can anyone help me??? I've been waiting for nearly a month now for my service to be fixed.

I moved to O2 from Tesco Mobile last month, I filled in an online form to keep my old number, it was transferred over normally and I continued to use it on O2 for 5 days, I then found the message Sim 1 not provisioned had come up on my screen, I now had no services. After speaking to customer services I was told my sim must be broken, I went to my local store for a sim swap which was done but also did not work after number transfer. They called tech who advised that my settings hadn't been set up correctly so no sim change would work, he said he would try to send them remotely but again still not working. I'm now nearly a month later still without service, I've made so many calls to try to get this fixed, the store has filled in a complaint for me ( I haven't heard back after 2 weeks still) and it's been escalated twice, I'm stressed, anxious and now I can't access my bank account also because I need a txt code to enter. I don't know what else to do I'm desperate!!!!!

Hi I'm also having the same problem and still in a queue with live chat been waiting threw days now 

Message 7 of 8

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 11264 Posts
  • 62 Topics
  • 3153 Solutions

@Conor-lee12 

You are better to be calling than using live chat, as it isn't really live chat but a chat response service. 

Call o2 on 0344 809 0202 from a different phone. 

--
iPhone 15 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 8 of 8