Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

signal

mattjh
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Sorry if I’ve posted in wrong section. I’ve been having problems at home address with phone calls either breaking up going straight into answering phone when people call me. Unfortunately I’m unable to use wifi calling for compatibility reasons ( o2 can’t sort the Huawei pro mate 20 yet ongoing issue) now it’s not all the time and seems to be intermittent. I appreciate its harder to sort this type of problem but now wondering if its been going on for months. At 1st I was putting it down to the other person as i was sitting still and they may have been out and about or in a car etc. I’ve called several time and they have told me there’s a problem with mast near me. I’ve tried the online chat which was a waste of an hour and half but it has now been escalated on top of raised to the engineers. Which is a waste of time as they are already aware of the ongoing problem. At what point can I say enough is enough? I’ve written to complaints department already is there anything else I should do. Kind of wished I hadn’t left orange as I could make wifi calls through them so solve all problems at home.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22935 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions
@mattjh If O2 say they're aware of the problem and have escalated it, and you have lodged a complaint, there isn't much else you can do at this point. O2 may offer you a get out, but a considerable time would need to pass before they'd do that. I'd just be guessing if I knew how long.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

If you have had no satisfaction from the complaints team, was I you, I would Google CEO O2 and take it further up the food chain via direct email. The address is easily found. 

Message 3 of 5

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Please keep us updated on your local signal issue @mattjh. It would be great to know once this has been sorted. slight_smile

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 5

mattjh
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I will do, when should i hear from the official complaint? not sure if its coincidental or not but just recieved early upgrade offer and they will settle the remainder of my contract. if i change phone i still cant get the p30 pro as that doesnt do wifi calls either. I would be in the same boat with signal issues at home. The only alternative i would choose that does do wifi calling is the s10 plus but too much Money.

Message 5 of 5