Did you mean: 

priority for people with priorities...

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
Re: star wars annual...
So this offer, yesterday said "all codes have been claimed" and after the big hoo Haa of normal folk being busy working to sit outside a store for opening time.....
But today another identical offer has appeared saying that, at 10pm tomorrow they will be available again.. really??
@Toby when is priority gonna be beneficial to those who have jobs? Serious question.
The only thing I can genuinely see ever that is beneficial is competitions that seemingly no one wins, or online offers which are few and far between.
(Unless you work near a 1 pound lunch place)
Every single "come get your free. ..." offer is gone by the time people finish work and every single time is activated mid week, why?
Does the priority moments team have some kind of grudge against working customers? Or is it seen as another perk for sitting around doing sod all?
I really am considering deleting the app as it serves very little purpose to me as someone who has other priorities, surely I'm not the only one annoyed at this constant middle finger to us because we choose to work.
(I appreciate some people work and also get to claim these offers, but you are in the extreme minority, along with retirees and none of the above applies to you )
Message 1 of 29
28 REPLIES 28

viridis
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
Which offer @Poppysmum?
Message 11 of 29

Poppysmum
  • 1332 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 7 Solutions

@viridis its the Star Wars Wrappz skin one.

Toby is getting his team to sort it wink

Message 12 of 29

viridis
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
Would just like to point out to any workers looking to pick up a star wars annual after work, all the codes have been redeemed.
Shocker.
Message 13 of 29

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122906 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

@viridis wrote:
Would just like to point out to any workers looking to pick up a star wars annual after work, all the codes have been redeemed.
Shocker.

I fully expect to see them on Ebay later then...A must have book for star wars fans for Christmas Evil

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 14 of 29

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi guys,

Thanks for your thoughts here and please continue. We'll be sharing these with the rest of the team. Also, if you have any suggestions or ideas of how to improve this situation from your point of view, I am all ears slight_smile 

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 15 of 29

viridis
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
Week end or digital claims.
Not mid week.
You even have the system in place, but don't use it.
Offer becomes available and on the app they click "reserve" you are then given a code you can save for later but is only valid at the "nearest store" that is already listed in the app. You know how many items the stores are getting so you know how many codes to give out.
Message 16 of 29

viridis
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions

Just saying....

Screenshot_2015-11-11-18-40-45.png

giphy-1.gif

Message 17 of 29

viridis
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
What exactly does "up to 50,000 available" mean?
Message 18 of 29

Cleoriff
  • 122906 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

Well to be honest I am quite speechless. So this new offer is available from Monday morning....Will you be taking the morning off work @viridis...and @MI5 EvilDrum

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 19 of 29

MI5
  • 144313 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
You think?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 20 of 29