Did you mean: 

priority for people with priorities...

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
Re: star wars annual...
So this offer, yesterday said "all codes have been claimed" and after the big hoo Haa of normal folk being busy working to sit outside a store for opening time.....
But today another identical offer has appeared saying that, at 10pm tomorrow they will be available again.. really??
@Toby when is priority gonna be beneficial to those who have jobs? Serious question.
The only thing I can genuinely see ever that is beneficial is competitions that seemingly no one wins, or online offers which are few and far between.
(Unless you work near a 1 pound lunch place)
Every single "come get your free. ..." offer is gone by the time people finish work and every single time is activated mid week, why?
Does the priority moments team have some kind of grudge against working customers? Or is it seen as another perk for sitting around doing sod all?
I really am considering deleting the app as it serves very little purpose to me as someone who has other priorities, surely I'm not the only one annoyed at this constant middle finger to us because we choose to work.
(I appreciate some people work and also get to claim these offers, but you are in the extreme minority, along with retirees and none of the above applies to you )
Message 1 of 29
28 REPLIES 28

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144308 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
+1
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable

Seconded

Message 3 of 29

Cleoriff
  • 122901 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

I rarely take up any of these offers.......that doesn't stop me having an opinion. I feel furious on behalf of people who genuinely want them ....NOT those who want them to sell on for a large profit

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 29

jonsie
  • 93219 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions
Message 5 of 29

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi guys,

Thanks for posting your thoughts and please continue. Chat about this this evening and tomorrow and I'll collate these points and talk to the rest of the team! 

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 6 of 29

jonsie
  • 93219 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions

O2 have millions of customers and I appreciate that supplies are limited but for every store to have no stock after 15 minutes and to see them for sale straight away on fleabay is just ridiculous. Can we seriously expect different tomorrow? 

Message 7 of 29

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions

MI5
  • 144308 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
Controlling the selling on is the difficult bit but that is perpetuated by the limited stocks.
More stock would reduce the market for selling on.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 9 of 29

Poppysmum
Level 19: Quirky
  • 1332 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 7 Solutions

@Toby i have sent you a pm. My son is not an happy lad we need your help please . He and me are trying to order a priority online and its told him twice code not valid i have tried and tells me code not valid 😞

Message 10 of 29