Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payment from%20the%20bank

nightshady
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

i am trying to add new recipt from the bank internet to pay the bill for my brother in law but the bank need to ring me first to put the four code number in on my keypad with mobile but my mobile won't accept the called from the bank is because i have find out that 02 network have block these 0800 number so how do i unblock the 0800 number next time if i go online with the bank internet if i need to pay the bill again because the bank called me is 0800 or 0845 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@nightshady  You need to speak to customer service to ask them to remove any bars on your account. Call. Don't use Live Chat. https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

@nightshady It would be a lot easier for the account holder to set up a direct debit 

Message 3 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
O2 do not block 0800 numbers at all.
You have a problem somewhere other than with o2.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 6

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @nightshady , how are you getting on at the moment? Have you made any progress with this since you last posted? 

Message 5 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

Fixed it....

@Marjo Another forum anomaly that inserts "%20" between words in the title?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 6