Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Other Products and Services

Anonymous

paygo mobile broadband data usage

How can I find out my 02 pay-go data usage? When I follow the links I am given, I am told the exact number of hours before I have to renew, but nothing about the actual data usage.

Clearly the network needs to know how much data I am using on a real-time basis; I am given the elapsed time but not the data--what is going on? Is there any way I can find out this information?

Thanks in advance.

(By the way I couldn't get the GTE modem to work stably with the connection manager and am using the built-in Ericson modem under Windows 7 management, which on the whole seems to work much better.)
Topics: 247
Solutions: 1,614

You could download something like Netmeter, Pay & Go has no usage meter.
To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Anonymous

Indeed I would also like to know my data usage as the O2 connection manager doesn't show any usage what so ever. I hope they update the software as it's annoying as hell when you have no idea when they disconnect you - 500mb seems to disappear rather quickly even when you're just using those silly apps on facebook Smiley Sad
Highlighted
Topics: 247
Solutions: 1,614

They are working on a new version of Connection Manager, so that may be fixed.
To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Anonymous

Cool I hope so, 'cos with all the terms and regs I wonder if they knock off a few megs if I'm deemed as breaking the fair usage malarky if I happen to watch a short youtube clip. Thanks for the reply.