Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

outage in BA Bath area

Gary4654
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Is anyone else having "NO SERVICE" in the Bath area ? Mine has been like this all week now, O2's 'outage' map tells me that there is a phone mast not working in my area & 'live chat' operator is unable to say how long this is likely to go on. Anyone any ideas please?

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144193 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27633 Solutions
No one on here would know and o2 never give timescales for repairs as there are many factors that can effect it.
Once service is restored you can call customer service and ask for a goodwill gesture on your bill to cover the downtime.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 144193 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27633 Solutions
No one on here would know and o2 never give timescales for repairs as there are many factors that can effect it.
Once service is restored you can call customer service and ask for a goodwill gesture on your bill to cover the downtime.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 4

MI5
  • 144193 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27633 Solutions
You can also check for any progress or changes here https://status.o2.co.uk/

Currently using:
Message 3 of 4

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

@Gary4654 If it is showing that they are aware of the outage, at least you know they're working on it. That's about as much information as you'll get until the fault is repaired.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 4