cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ordering an LG K8 - or ANY OTHER mobile is impossible online - why?

Anonymous
Not applicable

It's bad enough that, because of stock shortages, I can't order the phone of my choice - the LG K8 - online, but it seems that, whatever I do, it is totally impossible to order anything at all online.

A big gripe of mine is why does O2 not order enough stock of the phones they're selling when they know damn well that December is the busiest month of the year, with Christmas coming up and with people ready to spend, spend, spend?

Would somebody please explain to me the point of having a website where you cannot order anything at all? Is O2 all about making money with the scandalously high phone charges, to talk to dumb assistants, or what?

Anyone who can answer my questions, please contact me at the email address below.

Thanks, in antcipation, for any help.

Merry Christmas.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122384 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@AnonymousYou are not alone with this problem. Many have complained of the same issue. We have asked for a live stock ordering system so people know whats in stock etc. You have a couple of options really.

Ring customer services and place an order that way if its in stock http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Or choose another supplier like CPW....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 4

jonsie
  • 92929 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

The online ordering system is a lottery at best. A phone may show in stock but quite often isn't. I would suggest going instore if Refresh is important to you, or go to an independent such as CPW if it isn't.

Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 143455 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous all of us on here would never recommended you buy online for the reasons you have stated, but I just wanted to let you know that you are not talking to o2 here, just other customers.

CS and complaints, if you wish, on this link

http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 4