Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

o2 recycle bill credit.

Lauren045
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I recently purchased a new phone with the intention that when I apply my student discount and recycle my old phone my monthly payments would be pretty much the same as I payed for my old device. I have recieved my student discount and am awaiting my bill credit from o2 recycle. I am unsure how this works. I was lead to believe you Can spread your bill credit across your contract term to reduce your monthly payments? Is this right? I am being sent £140 which will knock about 4 pounds a month off my bill each month. Is this how it works?
Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144100 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

@Lauren045 

The credit will be used to pay your monthly bills until it is used up.

You will then pay the same amount from your bank each month so you'll get a few months with no airtime bill at all.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144100 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

@Lauren045 

The credit will be used to pay your monthly bills until it is used up.

You will then pay the same amount from your bank each month so you'll get a few months with no airtime bill at all.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2