cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

o2 priority tickets

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi all,
On Wednesday morning I'll be using the o2 pre sales service to book some tickets to an event. It opens at 8.30am.

Does anyone know, do I do it through the priority app or through the o2 priority website?

The event is showing up only on the website but not on the app at the moment. It's for wwe in April 2015 (not for me!! Well I do go because I get dragged along by my other half.)

Thanks
Message 1 of 8
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi,
Sorry, this is probably too late for you! But might help someone in the future! I've booked through an iPad before and on web. It would just ask for your phone number when you try to log in and send you a code to enter on screen, or if you've used it before ask you for your login details. Been a frequent Wednesday Booker of late for Xmas/bday gifts 😃

View solution in original post

Message 7 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

I'm pretty sure you can either book online or thru the app on your phone. Since its not showing in the app on your phone, perhaps book it online. Or wait and see if you'll be able to get them via the app from Wednesday onwards. 

Message 2 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

I've only carried out things like this through the App. I'm sure all will come good either way as adriannadavey says. If not you do have the option of contacting O2 Customer Services. 202 for Contract. 4445 for PAYG.

Enjoy the Wrestling 😄
Message 3 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks both.

In case for whatever reason it doesn't appear on the app, does anyone know if c it can be done on an iPad via the o2 priority website I.e.. Does it need flash?

Thanks
Message 4 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have no idea sorry. Hopefully other members will know unless a Google search will help. 

Message 5 of 8

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144155 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions
As o2's website has recently been overhauled I would hope it was upgraded to HTML5 thus negating the need for flash completely......
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi,
Sorry, this is probably too late for you! But might help someone in the future! I've booked through an iPad before and on web. It would just ask for your phone number when you try to log in and send you a code to enter on screen, or if you've used it before ask you for your login details. Been a frequent Wednesday Booker of late for Xmas/bday gifts 😃
Message 7 of 8

Cleoriff
  • 122803 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Hi,

Thanks for that information @Anonymous  It is bound to help someone else.....and is good to know wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 8