Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

o2 not giving refund at time to their customers

Dm2
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
For me o2 are nothing but a people who don't know how to act with their clients,previous week I order a phone for which my request was declined BUT still o2 take my upfront money and it's already around a week I still waiting for a refund,anyway I doubt that they will keep these money for themselves but still HOW THEY CAN TAKE MONEY FOR THEIR CLIENTS WITHOUT PROVIDING NOTHING? and keep these money over the week,and when i call to ask for it,from customer service just telling me that i need to provide them gee from bank statement which is impossible because the amount still staying at my pending orders unusual over then 5 days.. just o2 are company from which i am very much disappointed and I advise you people don't trust them and don't use them service.....
Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Dm2 

If the amount is pending in your account, it will be returned as O2 haven't taken payment.

Your best bet is to call your bank and ask for them to return the funds to your account.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Dm2 

If the amount is pending in your account, it will be returned as O2 haven't taken payment.

Your best bet is to call your bank and ask for them to return the funds to your account.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 3

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

It's your bank who are withholding your funds as a payment was initiated when you applied for the contract.

This will normally be available again for you within 5-7 working days

O2 don't have your money, it is pending with your bank

Message 3 of 3