Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

o2 Recycle

PhilMoule
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have just upgraded my phone via the o2 app and have since received and set up my new handset. When I was setting up my new contract I also went through the recycle my old device in the process.

But when I picked up my new order from the local store, I asked can I recycle my old device now but they informed me that if I set it up on the app I have to do it through the online route.

Problem is being I have no idea what is the next step I have no reference number etc or where to begin to process my recycle and get money off my new contract on my new device.

Any help and a point in the right direction would be appreciated, Thank you.

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@PhilMoule 

O2 recycle here https://www.o2recycle.co.uk/

If you chose to do it as part of the upgrade process, O2 will send you the bag and instructions to send it away in.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@PhilMoule 

O2 recycle here https://www.o2recycle.co.uk/

If you chose to do it as part of the upgrade process, O2 will send you the bag and instructions to send it away in.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2