cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

o2 Q3 subscribers up

Anonymous
Not applicable
O2 announce subscriber figures for q3 with an additional 319000 customers taking the uk total beyond 24 million.

And people say customers are leaving o2 in droves. ......

http://www.cityam.com/1415845883/o2-boasts-three-million-4g-customers
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

That'll be in Q4

"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Message 2 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you for sharing that info Nick.

They must be doing something right with their business strategy.
Message 3 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
I think you are right BoB and whilst numbers keep climbing they (o2) aren't really likely to be that bothered if a small number come on here, vent and then move on.

Let's face it, if we said an average tariff of £25 (without vat) then o2 are picking up roughly an extra £8m per month or £96m per year.
Message 4 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi piperdog123

I hope I didn't come across in anyway that makes you think that. 😞

I believe any business has to look after its customer base ,or short lived it could be.
Message 5 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Not at all @Anonymous silly, I was referring to the small numbers of people that come on here venting and saying they are going to leave (which of course some go on to do).

The ongoing rise in consumer numbers shows o2 continue to benefit so why would they cut prices or change direction at this point? They are doing things their way and consumers continue to buy into it.
Message 6 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Phew. 😄

I didn't want to Come across as indicating issues being experienced by people as you say "venting" as insignificant.

I would like to think O2 do care about losing customers as well as taking new ones on.
Message 7 of 7