cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

o2 Priority

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am fairly new to O2 and have tried today for the first time get onto O2 priority to get some tickets. It asks for mobile number and password. When I put the mobile number in (which is the one that I registered with) and then my password it says it does not recognise the number/password. It seems to take you round and round in circles, ending back at the same login page.  What am I doing wrong?  

Message 1 of 10
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi guys,

Please head over to this thread: http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Discussions-Feedback/Michael-Buble-Tickets/td-p/336986. I'll keep you up to date there.

Thanks,
Leonard

View solution in original post

Message 8 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Same problem here.
Message 2 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

And here, I have changed my password and even registered with another phone, and I get the same result.

It's baffling.   I know that the password isn't the same as the O2 site login, and I've logged in with my mobile and laptop separately - with the same result.

Does anyone out there know whats going on?

Message 3 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

I only have the one 02 password, which I thought was the one it wanted - however, when I try to register with O2 priority (as it suggests!) it takes you back to the login page - hence going round and round in circles. Bye bye Michael Buble tickets, cheers O2!Smiley Mad

Message 4 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi guys,

Thanks for raising this. Due to the popularity of the Michael Buble tickets, we're currently experiencing higher than normal volumes. Because of that, you might be experiencing difficulties with the login portal.

We're aware of the problem and we're currently working hard to get this fixed as soon as possible. I'll keep you updated in this thread as to where we are with fixing the issue.

I'm sorry for any inconvenience this might be causing you.

Best,
Leonard

Message 5 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ive been in the virtual waiting room for two hours, having logged on at 9am with no issues. im now in limbo wondering if it is working or not, too scared to refresh or try again,but may be sat here waiting for nothing. I'm really not down with this online ticketing thing, at least when you try on the phone you have something to do every ten seconds with the redial button
Message 6 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

i think this is ABSOLUTELY disgusting. I like everyone else have been waiting since 9am this morning for 'priority' tickets only to just this minute be presented with an error message stating the following:

We are unable to continue with you request

err_1006

sorry for any inconvenience caused

Sorry for any inconvenience caused!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ive been waiting 3 hours for absolutely nothing. LEONARD given that you are a community manager i would like you to provide me with a telephone number with which i can contact someone to get some Michael Buble tickets given the fact i have waited 3 hours only for me to lose my place. You (o2) are clearly advertising  something falsely given the fact there has been nothing priority wise in the way i have been treated this morning. I look forward to your response.

Message 7 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi guys,

Please head over to this thread: http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Discussions-Feedback/Michael-Buble-Tickets/td-p/336986. I'll keep you up to date there.

Thanks,
Leonard

Message 8 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all. Trying to register  for 02 priority  so I can purchase system of a down  tickets,followed instructions  but no text message code has been sent tried to join chat to find out the problem when asked for my mobile number I'm being told my number isn't valid. Any ideas on what I  need to  do??

Message 9 of 10

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144313 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
You need to call CS to find out why your number is invalid http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 10 of 10