cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

o2 Priority offers

Anonymous
Not applicable
There are frequently offers in Priority Moments in WH Smith stores. However in Northern Ireland we do not have WH Smiths stores - we have Easons. Does anyone know if the WH Smith offers can be redeemed in Easons? Thanks
Message 1 of 9
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

KimberleyH
Level 4: Observant
  • 57 Posts
  • 32 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
There are frequently offers in Priority Moments in WH Smith stores. However in Northern Ireland we do not have WH Smiths stores - we have Easons. Does anyone know if the WH Smith offers can be redeemed in Easons? Thanks

Hi there

WHSmiths offers can only be claimed in WHSmiths stores we're afraid. Keep an eye out for other offers available to you.

Thanks

Kim

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous

I have checked and can't find anything about Easons redeeming Priority offers. I will mention @KimberleyH who deals with this for O2. Keep checking the thread as you may have a confirmed response tomorrow

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Cheers
Message 3 of 9

KimberleyH
Level 4: Observant
  • 57 Posts
  • 32 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi there

WHSmiths offers can only be claimed in WHSmiths stores we're afraid. Keep an eye out for other offers available to you.

Thanks

Kim

Message 4 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous You have your answer now...not what you wanted to hear sadly slight_frown

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 9

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

not what you wanted to hear sadly slight_frown

Been said a lot just lately about Priority !!

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 9

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 7 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

O2 have been offering free film rental - one per month.  I downloaded one last month, having first got the voucher code.  I input the voucher code into Google Play, but I was still charged for the film.  I am now reluctant to try that again this month, in case I am charged again.  There seems to be a problem with communications between O2 and Google Play.

Has anyone else had the same problem?

Message 8 of 9

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@KimberleyH would be the best person to advise you.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 9 of 9