Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

micra sim card

al1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, I need a micra sim card to go in my watch which is the same number as my phone?

Message 1 of 9
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143414 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

Unfortunately @al1 O2 don't do cloned sim cards, so it's not possible to get the same number for your watch.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

@al1 If it is an Apple Watch then O2 don’t support that device. You can call customer service or pop into your local o2 store & pick up a micro sim 

https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Message 2 of 9

MI5
  • 143414 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

Unfortunately @al1 O2 don't do cloned sim cards, so it's not possible to get the same number for your watch.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 3 of 9

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hey @al1 and all, just confirming that as mentioned above by @MI5 O2 indeed does not support duplicate SIM cards. This is due to security reasons. Sorry we didn't have the solution you were looking for this time @al1. 😞 Let us know if you have any further questions the community could help you with.

Message 4 of 9

al1
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you for your help, I went into 02 as suggested and they sent my watch up on bluetooth to my phone, I can make and recieve calls as long I have my phone near by, but if I go away from my phone then I have get a different sim card.

Message 5 of 9

al1
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I would like to thank you all for your help
Message 6 of 9

MI5
  • 143414 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

Our pleasure @al1

Currently using:
Message 7 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Your welcome
Message 8 of 9

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

That's great news @al1 and thanks for coming back to let us know about the bluetooth option - that's something new I just learned. grin

Message 9 of 9