cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lost phone

Anonymous
Not applicable

hi, i lost my phone last night. i have reported it and so it has been blocked.  i have just checked my email and it says thank you for you order and a 4g and standard sim card has been ordered. i haven't ordered them but are they ordered automatically when you reprt your phone is missing? i dont want the person that has found the phone to be ordering things!!

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143404 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Yes, O2 will send you a replacement SIM card to use in another phone.
When you receive it you will need to call O2 to get the block lifted from your account so you can use the new SIM.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143404 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Yes, O2 will send you a replacement SIM card to use in another phone.
When you receive it you will need to call O2 to get the block lifted from your account so you can use the new SIM.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

great. thanks for that slight_smile

Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just to add if your phone didn't have a password on it thus allowing access of your phone then change passwords that may have been logged into it, or logged down in any notes app.

Message 4 of 4