Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

insurance

KS0
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi all - after 20 years plus as an 02 customer I have finally asked for my PAC code.  A low maintenance customer but bewildered by my bill for years....I have just found out despite many asks over the years....that I have been paying £10 a month insurance which I had no knowledge of.  At no point has any one pointed this out to me until the customer service operator did....by mistake.  Never received anything through the post regarding insurance and they gave me a 2 day old trainee when I took out the contract who was clueless.  Went in to the shop to query my first bill (way more than I was expecting) and was consistently told that I was going over my tariff.  He clearly ticked a box that he shouldn't of.  The low level service offered to long term customers is so bad I will take this to a legal challenge.  Just to make sure it never happens to anybody again.  Zero customer loyalty so do think again if you are not happy.  Better out there for sure.  Be aware all. 

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35794 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1584 Solutions

Fortunately, O2 have a set of guidance for such times as this, @KS0 - make sure all the avenues within O2 have been followed first, as OFCOM won't give you the time of day until you can show you have done so: https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

And your repeat query will have the same answer as this, until the Forum moderator spots and removes it.

Good luck.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35794 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1584 Solutions

Fortunately, O2 have a set of guidance for such times as this, @KS0 - make sure all the avenues within O2 have been followed first, as OFCOM won't give you the time of day until you can show you have done so: https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

And your repeat query will have the same answer as this, until the Forum moderator spots and removes it.

Good luck.

Message 2 of 3

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10143 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3006 Solutions

@KS0 @pgn 

OfCom don't individual customer complaints its down to the CEDR service which o2 signed up to

And I can tell you what the response will be @KS0 it is your responsibility to check your bill and what you are signing up to with regards to the  upgrade, as you signed and agreed what was presented to you, and after over 3months then no claim, as you have accepted the charges.

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 3 of 3