Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPad Pro 2020-SIM

mrsbaker1
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 210 Posts
  • 9 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, I have just purchased the iPad and along with it came the SIM card. 
I haven't put the SIM card in yet as I'm not sure how it will work. I already have messages & FaceTime linked with iPhone/iPad with my iPhone number which is working fine. 
does anyone know what will happen if I put the SIM card in iPad? The sim has a different number than my iPhone so I'm a little worried that it will be out of sync with my iPhone..I feel like I'm not making much sense here lol

Will I have to send people a different number if I want to contact them from my IPad? Or will they see a different number if I message or FaceTime them from my iPad rather than iPhone? 

sure hope someone understands what I'm on about 😁😂

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@mrsbaker1 

It will just add the iPad number as an additional one that you can be contacted on.

It will still work as normal with your existing number.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

mrsbaker1
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 210 Posts
  • 9 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Sorry for late reply. I didn’t get a notification that I’d had a reply.
That’s great, as was really uncertain about that. I will put the sim in then slight_smile
Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
You're welcome.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 4