Did you mean: 

how to claim free gift

Pixel7rewards
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

I've bought google pixel 7 phone 2 weeks ago (03/04/2023) with which I'm supposed to receive free google buds and a fitbit smart watch. I've already receicved my phone but not sure how to claim the free gifts.

Could you please help regarding this.

My order number is : [Removed]

Thanks

Rahul Mishra

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123084 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

That link states that all claims must be submitted between 16th Jan- 15th Feb 2023 so is out of date.

This is the one now required https://promo-rewards.com/O2bundle/en-GB# 

Claim a pair of Pixel Buds A-series and a Fitbit Versa 4 worth £298. Ends 3 May.

Buy a new Google Pixel 7 or Google Pixel 7 Pro smartphone and claim a pair of Pixel Buds A-Series in white and Fitbit Versa 4 in black (colour subject to availability) from the participating retailer (being O2 (Telefonica UK Ltd) ) (Participating Retailers) between 23 March 2023 (00.01 GMT) and 3 May 2023 (23:59 GMT) (Promotion Period). To redeem this offer visit https://promo-rewards.com/O2bundle for full terms and conditions. Participants must be 18 or older and have a delivery address in the United Kingdom. Max 2 per household. Max 8 per business. Employees of participating retailers are not eligible to take part. UK data only. Fair Usage policy applies. Devices are subject to availability. 0% APR. Finance subject to status and credit checks. 18+. Direct Debit. Credit provided by Telefónica UK Ltd, SL1 4DX. Telefónica UK is authorised and regulated by the FCA for consumer credit and insurance. Terms apply, see o2.co.uk/terms.

UK data only. Fair Usage policy applies. Devices are subject to availability. 0% APR. Finance subject to status and credit checks. 18+. Direct Debit. Credit provided by Telefónica UK Ltd, SL1 4DX. Telefónica UK is authorised and regulated by the FCA for consumer credit and insurance. Terms apply, see o2.co.uk/terms.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
  • 144643 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27730 Solutions

@Pixel7rewards 

Claim here https://promo-rewards.com/smartwatch/en-GB

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

shkbirch
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Same here, received my phone this week with the flier inside saying claim a Fitbit versa 4 yet the claim form on the Google site has closed so cant claim?

Any updates?

Message 3 of 5

MI5
  • 144643 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27730 Solutions

It will open after 30 days of the promotion start date.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 5

Cleoriff
  • 123084 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

That link states that all claims must be submitted between 16th Jan- 15th Feb 2023 so is out of date.

This is the one now required https://promo-rewards.com/O2bundle/en-GB# 

Claim a pair of Pixel Buds A-series and a Fitbit Versa 4 worth £298. Ends 3 May.

Buy a new Google Pixel 7 or Google Pixel 7 Pro smartphone and claim a pair of Pixel Buds A-Series in white and Fitbit Versa 4 in black (colour subject to availability) from the participating retailer (being O2 (Telefonica UK Ltd) ) (Participating Retailers) between 23 March 2023 (00.01 GMT) and 3 May 2023 (23:59 GMT) (Promotion Period). To redeem this offer visit https://promo-rewards.com/O2bundle for full terms and conditions. Participants must be 18 or older and have a delivery address in the United Kingdom. Max 2 per household. Max 8 per business. Employees of participating retailers are not eligible to take part. UK data only. Fair Usage policy applies. Devices are subject to availability. 0% APR. Finance subject to status and credit checks. 18+. Direct Debit. Credit provided by Telefónica UK Ltd, SL1 4DX. Telefónica UK is authorised and regulated by the FCA for consumer credit and insurance. Terms apply, see o2.co.uk/terms.

UK data only. Fair Usage policy applies. Devices are subject to availability. 0% APR. Finance subject to status and credit checks. 18+. Direct Debit. Credit provided by Telefónica UK Ltd, SL1 4DX. Telefónica UK is authorised and regulated by the FCA for consumer credit and insurance. Terms apply, see o2.co.uk/terms.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 5