cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do you live chat with an 02 agent please???

kaz123
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I am new to 02 and want to live chat with an agent....unable to work out how to do this despite pressing contact us online....any ideas please?

Message 1 of 8
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143456 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@kaz123 you just click the link and wait for a connection but there have been some issues lately http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

MI5
  • 143456 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@kaz123 you just click the link and wait for a connection but there have been some issues lately http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 8

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi @kaz123, I was wondering if you'd managed to get in touch with a Chat agent since you last posted? As long as your question isn't account-specific, we might be able to help so do let us know how you got on please slight_smile 

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 8

Cleoriff
  • 122384 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@EmilieT

I think @kaz123 posted her problem on this thread?

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Android/sim-stuck-in-samsung-galaxy-j5/m-p/1175001

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 8

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Thanks @Cleoriff hugging 

@kaz123 In case you were trying to get in touch with the Chat team regarding your new phone, please take a look at your other topic as there are some suggestions in there that might help. If you wanted to talk to them about anything else, give us a shout!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 5 of 8

victors
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I am an o2 customer and have a signal problem that seems to be getting worse, I have spent many sessions with customer services being passed upwards in chain of command to engineers, solutions boffins, manager, last session lasting 3hours total all to no avail, the ultimat insult being o2 know the issue but its my fault because they dont give any promises as regards to signal. Do I live in the outbacks? no I live in Ongar Essex, and its known by o2 that we and Fyfield area have problems, but o2 wash their hands when it comes to solving our issues, disgusting I think

Message 6 of 8

victors
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Dont hold your breath I phoned on landline, was added to waiting list, got through after 15min wait to be cut off when agent answered!

Message 7 of 8

furnitureguy
  • 4 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

wait for them they never answer 

Message 8 of 8