Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

esims

whitland
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I would like to be able to install an esim on my Galaxy S20 but am unable to obtain the required esim pack. The O2 website says to phone customer support but I cannot achieve a response. I went to my local O2 shop, in Harrogate, only to be told that they are not allowed to supply the esim packs. In desperation I fired off a letter to O2's marketing director, three weeks ago. I have never received a reply. However I did receive a package containing a new sim card. Not what I want.

Very poor customer service. Hopefully someone will read this and make an effort to supply the esim pack.

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10157 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3007 Solutions
@whitland

The way i got my esim, was to go on live chat and request one.. it took 10minutes and arrived in 3-5 days

Live chat is only available if an when an agent is available on https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

or call 202 from your handset and follow the instructions below:

You need to call 202 from your mobile.
If you call 202, when it comes to the reason you are calling, stay silent for 15 seconds and you will be taken to the keypad options.
Press 2 for Everything Else

Press 5 for More Options
Press 7 for Anything Else which will put you though to someone.
- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10157 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3007 Solutions
@whitland

The way i got my esim, was to go on live chat and request one.. it took 10minutes and arrived in 3-5 days

Live chat is only available if an when an agent is available on https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

or call 202 from your handset and follow the instructions below:

You need to call 202 from your mobile.
If you call 202, when it comes to the reason you are calling, stay silent for 15 seconds and you will be taken to the keypad options.
Press 2 for Everything Else

Press 5 for More Options
Press 7 for Anything Else which will put you though to someone.
- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 3

whitland
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you very much for your advice on obtaining an eSim pack. Activated the Chat service and instantly had a response from "Jason". Most helpful and the eSim is on its way to me. My faith in O2 has been restored!!

Message 3 of 3