dominos Pizza Texts

KaptinJack
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi

Not sure if this is the right board.

Anyway I keep getting sms texts from Dominos pizzas. There is a number shown 07860020301 inwhich if you actually dial that number it comes up number is unavailable.

I dont use Dominos pizzas let alone like them so was wondering how they got hold of my phone number.

I received one the other week at 10.30 pm !! saying my pizza was on its way to me.This one was situated in Scotland, Glasgow I think it was.

Is there anyway this can stop from happening ??

Thanks in anticipation 

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@KaptinJack 

You can block the texts on your phone but if your phone doesn't have a built in SMS blocker you can download something like Truecaller or any of the other apps.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@KaptinJack 

You can block the texts on your phone but if your phone doesn't have a built in SMS blocker you can download something like Truecaller or any of the other apps.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

KaptinJack
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

OK thanks for the suggestions. Will give the app a try

Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

@KaptinJack 

Sounds like someone entered their number wrong or didn't want to give it so entered something random,

Message 4 of 5

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

It does sound like someone entered the wrong number @KaptinJack. Please let us know if blocking the number works. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 5 of 5